Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Golf Lessons


For my birthday (back in May), Teem gave me a gift certificate for private golf lessons. I just barely started last week, but it looks promising. It was a little embarrassing the first time because I had ordered women's clubs from Costco and it turns out they were a little bit purple. I have since exchanged them for some men's clubs (since I found out my fingers are apparently man length). The instructor didn't say much the first time except, "well, you don't have any problems with strength and aggression." I took it as a compliment. :) I think this golf thing might not be so bad after all.

2 comments:

Richard Davies said...

Sounds like fun! BTW, your new background makes it very hard to read your blog because you've got white text on a white background...

Jana said...

I gave Jason golf lessons last year and now I want to learn. Something fun to do together.


Blueberry picking