Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Funny Kaija

I just have to share this, because it made me laugh. So after Kaija and Luukas took their bath the other day Kaija was leaning over the tub saying something, so I got close enough to hear her. Evidently, she was comforting the bath water as it was going down the drain, "go down there, yep, that's it. It's not scary. There you go. It's quiet, not loud. See you next time." She is still getting over the whole loud toilet thing, so maybe she was empathizing with the water. Who knows.

5 comments:

Jana said...

That is hilarious!!! I was LOL hard. Still am. :) Did Lisa call you?

Arah Debra said...

I love it! I was laughing so hard!!! The things kids do and say.

Sarah S said...

funny!! i can't believe how old she is em. keep the stories coming :)

Lisa said...

That Kaija, she's a funny girl!

An said...

I hope Esther will say even half as many cute things as Kaija!


Blueberry picking