Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Compromise

I know I've added a lot of posts in a short time, but kids are so funny, I had to share. Luukas has recently become quite fond of Kaija's princess chair. So when we watch movies, he'll often sit in it unless it is already occupied. A couple nights ago, Luukas was sitting in it and the next thing I knew, Kaija was getting in it and Luukas was winding up to strike his sister (he is no long a pushover, but simply a pusher). I tried to work out a compromise, so the picture explains it best. They actually sat like that for 5 or 10 minutes.

5 comments:

Arah Debra said...

So it's things like this that I have to look forward to. No, that's not an announcement. Just still hoping;-)

Sarah S said...

funny! that's a cute picture. and i love your latest blog design :)

Jana said...

I love your blog. You are so creative.

Unknown said...

Just more evidence that compromise, while interesting in theory, is nothing more than a good way to get a laugh. Obama O' Bust!

Jana said...

I am so excited to go to NY!!! I just had to throw that is again. :)


Blueberry picking