Monday, April 21, 2008

Another digital photobook

So I just finished Luukas' 2nd year photo album and thought I'd share it with anyone who wants to take a peek. GO HERE. I'm still learning a lot about the techniques and such, but compared to my first one, I've come a long way. To clear up any misunderstanding, I designed it online (and with photoshop) then printed it through a photobook company (this one is 'My Publisher') and you get an actual hard copy to put on your book shelf. I really recommend it to anyone who either doesn't paper scrapbook or like me, can't keep up with all the pictures. It's my newest hobby and I just can't say enough good about it. I know it's not as cute as a real scrapbook, but I'm all about practical these days. ENJOY!

8 comments:

Sarah S said...

Em, that turned out SO cute!! I love your fun pages. I get so stuck on wanting to make mine perfect that they never get done - so silly. You are inspiring me to get moving on Eli's first year book. Thanks for posting the end result - it looks great!

brookie said...

I'm so impressed Emily! What a cute scrapbook! I saw your mom and dad on Sunday. They were guest teachers of our sunday school class, and did a fantastic job. It made me so happy to see them cause it reminded me of you! Hope you're doing great. And congrats on #3 on the way. How exciting!

Arah Debra said...

Very cute! I've been doing digital scrap booking since you showed me how, but mine aren't nearly as cute as yours. I need to get photo shop or something.

Lisa said...

That's so cute Em! Can you do mine for me?? : )

Jana said...

Yeah. Will you do mine too? And about your links font? How did you do that and will you do mine. Seriously.

Gretchen said...

VERY cute scrapbook, I'm impressed! Even thinking about scrapbooking makes my stomach knot up. I am SOOOO far behind! I will definitely have to take lessons from you once I get settled this summer. I have at least 3 years of digital pics to scrapbook not to mention the several years of hard copy pics to do. Thanks for the inspiration!

Suzette Selden said...

That is really cute. Good job!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your scrapbooks! Thanks for sharing.


Blueberry picking