Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's a .....


GIRL! We had our ultrasound on Friday and are happy to say we are having a baby girl. As the ultrasound technician so eloquently put it: she had a hamburger bun, not a turtle between the legs. (she was quite the character) We are due on September 27th (not soon enough, but I'm sure it will come faster than we think). We are thrilled for the upcoming addition and I'm especially glad we don't have to try to agree on another boy name. I t was not easy with Luukas. So I guess Kaija was right all along. She was convinced she was getting a baby sister and Teem and I thought for sure it was a boy. We'll keep you posted and hope you all are doing well.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! She could be born on Keely's b-day, but I won't wish you 3 days past due. : )

Arah Debra said...

How exciting! I so happy for you guys. Especially Kaija!!

DC Diva said...

Congrats - that's so great! Sept. 27th is our wedding anniversary. Good day.;)

Sarah S said...

whoo hoo!! congratulations! I am so excited for you. your ultrasound tech does sound like a character... :)

Sarah S said...

i'm still laughing about how she described it - i've never heard of the hamburger or turtle...

Jana said...

Yay!!! That is so fun. Now you can get all of Kaija's old things out and remember how fun little baby girls are. I always think that I better have another girl one day or else I will be so sad to not use any of those cute clothes again. :) Congrats!!!

emily said...

Congrats Em! I am seriously behind on blogs, as you can tell. Our little girls will be just a couple of weeks apart :-)

Abbigail said...

yeah! I didn't know you guys were having another. I have lost track in all these years. We still have just one and that is all I can handle, so rock on you super woman! We are so happy for you!


Blueberry picking