Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!


This year it seems as though we've had a week long halloween celebration. It started with our church halloween party...as you can see, my date was a 70's rock star (or something like that). We then carved pumpkins on Sunday. Then on Tuesday was Kaija's preschool halloween party. Wednesday we went to our library storytime and they got to do a halloween parade for the staff and recite a pumpkin poem that they learned. That afternoon we went downtown Coeur d'Alene for the trick-or-treating at the shops. Kaija and Luukas had it made...I pushed them around in the stroller and they sat there and looked cute and held their buckets. We went to the mall (they do trick-or-treating and games and such) then got a few housed of the traditional trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Kaija kept saying, "one more house, okay?" She was totally into it. She also politely corrected anyone who said, "what a cute dinosaur" or "what a cute crocodile." She said, "I'm a green dragon." It was her choice actually, since her favorite color is GREEN these days, she didn't care much what the costume was except the color. I hope you all had a wonderful halloween.

4 comments:

Sarah S said...

cool pumpkins! and the family photo of all of you dressed up is my favorite :)

Arah Debra said...

Cute costumes! I love Kaija's costume the best!! Looks like you guys had a busy, fun week.

Delsa said...

Thanks for sending me the e-mail to remind me to look. I loved your slide show. The kids are adorable.

Lisa said...

I swear Teem likes dressing up as much as any kid I've ever met. He always has great costumes though! And who were you exactly? Kaija's a great green dinosaur/dragon/crocodile. : )


Blueberry picking