Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New York Trip

Last weekend, I was able to leave my kids with my mom (thanks Mimi) and spend a few days with three great friends from Michigan (Jana, Lisa and Debbie and a little time with Emily D.) in NY shopping, eating, and all the other NY stuff...did I mention eating. I swear I gained 10 pounds, but most of it was worth it. I haven't been able to upload my pictures, so go to Lisa's blog for pics and more details. Thanks for the memories, girls. I'm off to Vegas with Teem and his office staff for an extended weekend.

6 comments:

emily said...

Hey Em,

So great to see you this past weekend...4 years later!

Can you do me a favor and email me your address for Christmas cards? emilywalldownen@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jana said...

That was so fun. I already told Jason about Phoenix. Better to prepare him now. :)

Sarah S said...

okay em, i'm totally jealous! that sounds wonderful - especially all that food... :)

Abbigail said...

Yeah! I am glad you had a great time.

Lisa said...

Have fun in Vegas, I want to hear all about it when you get back!

Arah Debra said...

We pigged out that's for sure! My goal was to starve myself when I got back. But now it's Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Who am I kidding? Maybe after the holidays;-)


Blueberry picking