Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Viva Las Vegas





Last weekend, Teem and I got to go to Vegas with his office staff and their spouses. Technically, it was for a dental conference, but we also had some good times together. We did a lot of walking (thank goodness, because we also did a lot of eating)...there seems to be a theme to my vacations: Food. I'm just training for Thanksgiving. :) We also did the dinner show at Excalibur and got to see a cirque du soleil show (la reve...AMAZING!) I definitely had Kaija and Luukkas withdrawls, especially since I was gone two weekends in a row, and I don't miss the smoke and the nastiness that can be found there, but is was definitely worth the time with Teem. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds fun! Maybe a couples trip sometime?? : )

Arah Debra said...

I bet you can't wait to get home after all these trips.

Jana said...

For sure a couples trip!!! Lets get it planned!!! :)


Blueberry picking