Monday, August 27, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

So I am kind of into digital scrapbooking. I used to enjoy regular scrapbooking until I realized I couldn't possibly keep up with my kids scrapbooks if I wanted to do them. I just finished Kaija's 3rd year scrapbook and here's a link to it if anyone is interested. I'm a rookie and will probably never be really creative like the ones you see on websites and in magazines, but for me it works great and I don't spend tons of time one them. I'll be adding more links to my blog of the websites I like.
Kaija's scrapbook link
Hawaii Scrapbook

6 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

The scrapbook looks great! Especially the crazy hair page.

DC Diva said...

Em! I'm totally impressed! That book is great... you'll have to teach me someday:)

Jana said...

You are too talented. How did we ever become friends? I am going to have to mooch off of you forever.

Jess said...

The scrapbook is great! So cute! How did I ever miss the fact that you scrapbooked while you were here? I go every Friday scrapbooking it's my get away but I haven't tried the digital stuff. I'm so glad you started a blog it's great to hear what your family is up to.

Davis Smith said...

I HAVE to start doing that! I loved it!

An said...

These scrapbooks are really cute and nice. I enjoyed looking through them.


Blueberry picking