Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weekend in Vancouver and Portland

We spent the weekend with Teem's family and celebrated Kaija's 3rd birthday a little early. She got a couple dresses from her grandparents, so she was in heaven. We had so much fun seeing family and Kaija especially enjoyed playing with her cousin Riley. At Grandma and Grandpa Scarborough's house, we picked a bunch of blackberries. Yummmy! Luukas got really good at finding and picking the ripe ones all by himself. Kaija went with Mummi (Teem's mom) and Teem to pick some blueberries, although I think more ended up in her mouth than in the bucket. Oh well. They also got to play with the kids at the day care at Mummi's house, so there was plenty of entertainment. We even drove both ways without turning on the dvd player once and the kids were perfectly happy. (Kaija won't sleep if there is a movie on). That's a first for us.

4 comments:

Jana said...

YEA!!! I was wondering when you would join this exciting world. :) Love you blog. You look great. Jason and I are thinking we will be moving to Spokane. Tell me all you know about it. :) We are seriously considering it. I will be checking your blog DAILY so beware.

Arah Debra said...

Love the blog! What a cute family you are!! Now, everyone I know has a blog except me:( I guess it's time to step up.

Lisa said...

Well it's about time! You all look great. I can't believe Kaija is 3, CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the blog. I just started one a few weeks ago. I will send you the link and we look forward to hearing more from you.


Blueberry picking