Friday, August 31, 2007

A trip to the dentist

So yesterday I had an appointment with my dentist, who happens to be my husband. I'm still not sure that is a healthy relationship for husband and wife (Dentist/patient). In the past, I have been labeled as Teem's worst patient (by Teem). I think it's only because I hate getting shots and I'll tell him every time he's making me uncomfortable. But, I am happy to say that yesterday I had the most pleasant experience ever. I had two crowns done (one replacement and one to cover a cracked tooth) as well as two fillings (it's been a while since I've had a check-up). Anyway, thanks to some nitrous oxide, I had a wonderful time. I think I laughed out loud a couple times, but at least I knew the dentist pretty well, so it wasn't embarrassing. I think that Dr. Scarborough did a fantastic job, so thanks. He loves what he does and it shows and I am so grateful that he enjoys his work. That's it for now.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Nice office!!! And good for you getting your teeth worked on. I HATE the dentist. But love the feeling when they are all clean. Why does it have to hurt so much!?

Anonymous said...

His office looks awesome. I think I would be a much better patient if Teem were my dentist. Thanks for the info on digital scrapbooking. I think I am going to try and do it since all other attempts to scrapbook have been unsuccessful.

Sarah S said...

Oh em! I have to get a replacement crown too... At least you had a nice dentist to do it for you :)


Blueberry picking